NorthStar specializes in residential and commercial inspections. A home inspection is not an appraisal. We do not assign a monetary value to a property, home, or home contents. Our most popular inspection services are discussed below. Fees are dependent upon several factors, including the type of property (condo, townhome, single-family, etc.), size and age of property, and location.
Commercial Property Inspections
- Commercial Building Inspection
- Commercial Draw Inspection
- Investment Property Inspection
- Apartment Inspection
- Thermography / Infrared Inspections
Residential Property Inspections
- Home Inspection
- New Construction Inspection
- Energy Conservation Inspection
- Pre-Listing Inspection
- Builder’s Warranty (11th Month) Inspection
- Draw/Phase (Construction in Progress) Inspections
- Relocation Inspections
Thermography / Infrared Inspections
Schedule Your Inspection
Call us at (502) 377-4126 or (270) 925-4495 to schedule your inspection today.
As an InterNACHI member I adhere to InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice. Review the InterNACHI Standards of Practice for complete details. Please call NorthStar Property Inspections with any specific questions (502-377-4126).